LaSource Environmental Policy
CRS (Corporate social responsibility) is entwined in LaSource’s DNA because our people believe deeply in making the world a better place.
The LaSource Group is committed to the environment and reducing the footprint of our business operations by:
- Identifying, measuring and offsetting the environmental impact of our operations initiatives
- We pursue higher-than-required standards and offset all of our emissions, ranging from client travel to electricity usage and waste generation.
- LaSource teams work to reduce our carbon footprint, where possible, and promote sustainable consumption.
- We are dedicated to reducing energy consumption and waste generation as a result of our business operations, by implementing use of smart lights and recyclable materials in our offices.
- Seeking to minimize pollution and use natural resources sustainably
- We strive for sustainable usage of natural resources like air, water, and land while ensuring minimal impact on the quality of these resources.
- Maintaining full compliance with applicable environmental laws, regulations and other obligations
- On certain issues where we have more stringent internal requirements, we operate to even higher standards than what is required by law.
LaSource also strives to help our corporate clients be better stewards of the environment—integrating sustainability goals and priorities into their core strategy and operations, designing “greener” supply chains and meeting needs of a range of stakeholders, including suppliers, employees and community members.
Since 2000, we have worked to make sustainability a source of ongoing and increasing value. The LaSource Group specializes in a few key areas:
- Sustainability strategy
- Sustainable operations
- Sustainability in investing
- Change management